2. The range is declared either "HOT" or "COLD" at all times by the Range Officer. If in doubt, ASK!
5. Guns behind the firing line must be unloaded and either cased or
have an ECI inserted into the chamber and be pointed in a safe direction.
6. Upon hearing the command "CEASE FIRE" given by any person all shooters shall immediately
move fingers away from triggers and listen for further directions from the Range Officer.
When the range is COLD:
1. ALL guns must be unloaded and if uncased must have an ECI inserted into the chamber.
2. Shooters may go downrange.
3. Guns on the firing line may not be handled in any way.
4. Guns may not be carried to or from the firing line.
When the range is HOT:
1. No person shall go downrange of the firing line.
2. Guns may be carried to or from the firing line either cased or
with an ECI inserted into the chamber and the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.